Posted on July 29, 2022
- Amazon held fast to its first-place ranking in the top 15 sites, with 19.2 percent of all site visits, an increase over the 18.8 percent in November.
- Amazon saw an increase in visitors to its site of just over 4,000 in December.
- Target managed to edge out Apple for fourth place in the rankings.Apple’s overall share of site visits dropped from 7.6 percent in November to 6.8 percent in December.
- The Home Depot also suffered a decrease in positioning, dropping to 12 th place in December from 10 th place in November.
- Lowe’s Home Improvement dropped out of the top 15 most visited sites in the US in December, and Walgreen’s made it into the top 15, taking 15 th
- Etsy moved up to seventh place in the rankings in December from ninth place in November, increasing its percentage share of all visits to the top 15 sites from 4.6 percent in November to 5.2 percent in December.
- eBay maintained second place in the rankings and won a slight increase in visitors over the month of November.
SALES LEADS: Pepsico, Macy’s, Dos Equis…
A summary for Corporate Marketers, Media Sales Executives and Advertising Agencies to see what clients are moving into the market and/or targeting U.S. consumers right fitness singles now.
Bestselling author, speaker and TV host Gaby Natale has inked a deal with PepsiCo to empower and inspire the company’s employees as part of its commitment to celebrating diversity during Hispanic Heritage Month. The EMMY winner will hold two company wide empowerment keynote speeches at the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters in Frisco on September 17 and at the Frito Lay Headquarters the next day, which will be telecast to field locations across the United States. (more…)